In May of 2020, the State of Oregon announced the prohibition of large gatherings in an effort to protect each other from COVID-19. A fundamental part of our work at the Oregon Restaurant & Lodging Association centers on convening industry leaders for professional growth and the cultivation of business relationships. This announcement will unfortunately result in the postponement of our ORLA Hospitality Conference until further notice.
Although there are restrictions on gathering in person, we can still gather virtually, thus we created ORLA Live! an entirely virtual conference November 9-10, 2020. We remain committed to creating value for restaurant and lodging partners across the state and realize a focused approach on meaningful content is paramount in support of the industry. Learn more at OregonRLA.org/ORLALive.
Please know we will be here for you and will continue fighting for you, your business, and your employees in the months ahead. Our unity as an industry is crucial and we hope to build momentum with you as we gear up for the ORLA Live! virtual conference in November. Any questions about our approach or other customer service needs for the conference will be fielded by Jennifer Starr at email@example.com
• Garth T. Rouse & Associates
• Dell • UnitedHealthcare
• Fournier Group
Vendor Showcase to Date:
• Crystal Investment Property • Curtis Restaurant Equipment • Dell
• Elliott, Powell, Baden & Baker • Energy Trust of Oregon; Existing Buildings • Food Waste Stops with Me • GNSA • HR Annie Consulting
• JD Fulwiler & Co. Insurance • McCormick Distilling • My Accounting Team
• PenridgeGlobal • POSitive Technologies • Precor Commercial Fitness • SAIF • Serta • Smith Travel Research • Togather Restaurant Consulting
Looking for Sponsorship Opportunities?
Review the pdf document below and contact ORLA Director of Business Development Marla McColly at