In May, the State of Oregon announced the prohibition of large gatherings through the end of September 2020. A fundamental part of our work at the Oregon Restaurant & Lodging Association centers on convening industry leaders for professional growth and the cultivation of business relationships. This recent announcement will unfortunately result in the postponement of our ORLA Hospitality Conference originally scheduled for September 28 & 29 in Ashland, Oregon.
ORLA is currently reviewing the options available to us to convene our industry both in person and digitally in early November. We believe a combination of both in person and digital elements will prove the right approach. We remain committed to creating value for restaurant and lodging partners across the state and realize a focused approach on meaningful content will be paramount in support of the industry.
Please know we will be here for you and will continue fighting for you, your business, and your employees in the months ahead. Our unity as an industry is crucial and we hope to build momentum with you as we gear up for the ORLA Hospitality Conference in November. Look for a full update on our plan of attack in the month of June. In the meantime, any questions about our approach or other customer service needs for the conference will be fielded by Jennifer Starr at email@example.com
• Garth T. Rouse & Associates
• Dell • UnitedHealthcare
• Fournier Group
Vendor Showcase to Date:
• Crystal Investment Property • Curtis Restaurant Equipment • Dell
• Elliott, Powell, Baden & Baker • Energy Trust of Oregon; Existing Buildings • Food Waste Stops with Me • GNSA • HR Annie Consulting
• JD Fulwiler & Co. Insurance • McCormick Distilling • My Accounting Team
• PenridgeGlobal • POSitive Technologies • Precor Commercial Fitness • SAIF • Serta • Smith Travel Research • Togather Restaurant Consulting
Looking for Sponsorship Opportunities?
Review the pdf document below and contact ORLA Director of Business Development Marla McColly at